InformexUSA aims to provide the most value for doing business in the North American fine, custom and speciality chemical communities
InformexUSA 2011 will be hosting conference sessions on Wednesday 9 February and Thursday 10 February to ensure InformexUSA will provide the most value for doing business in the North American fine, custom and speciality chemical communities.
The conference sessions will follow three tracks: speciality chemicals, the pharma/life science market and general chemistry. The sessions will run from 8am – 11am. Attendance is complimentary for all registered Informex attendees and exhibitors.
The current conference line up includes:
- Strategies for Cross-Functional Supplier Integration – current panelists include Xcelience and Cambridge Major Laboratories
- The Evolution of Outsourcing: How Drug Developers are Leveraging Partners to Drive Increased Productivity – current panelists include Aptuit and Deloitte
- Strategic Supplier Relationship Management in the Early-Stage Pharmaceutical Development Cycle - Yingming Yue, associate director, Supplier Management, Nektar Therapeutics
- The Systematic Approach to Potent Compound Safety in the Research & Development of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients – Allan Ader, vice president & principal toxicologist, SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
- Status of the Pharma Fine Chemical Industry – Jan Ramakers, Jan Ramakers Fine Chemical Consulting Group and Ian Shott, former ceo of Excelsyn
- Microreactors: Process Intensification, Process Development, and Production – current panelists include Bayer Technology Services
- New Technologies Manufacturing Costs – moderated by Dr Trevor Laird, Scientific Update
- The Pivotal Role of Commercial Process in Successful Specialty Chemical Companies – Steve Butler, Cerebra Consulting
- Tolling: Using Contract Manufacturing for Project/Product Development – Jon Worstell, principal scientist, retired, Shell Global Solutions
- Profiles in Sustainability Winners – The winners of the Informex Profiles in Sustainability will present their papers
- Green Chemistry – Real World Applications – Newreka, ACS Green Chemistry Institute
- Embracing Risk-Mapp Guidelines – Charlie Johnson, high potency business manager, Dishman Group
- Does Intellectual Property Really Protect Your Product/Process? – Dr. Trevor Laird, Scientific Update
- Overcoming the Challenges of Large Asset Transactions in Life Sciences – PharmaVentures
Be sure to subscribe to the Informex emails, follow us on twitter, and join the Informex LinkedIn group to continue to be informed about InformexUSA 2011 and the InformexUSA conference programme.