The increasing pressure to reduce biological manufacturing costs while improving flexibility is driving a renewed interest in perfusion.
Perfusion operations deliver high density cell cultures that alleviate the burden of processing large production bioreactor volumes while increasing manufacturing flexibility.
Introducing perfusion to your seed train makes it possible to inoculate a higher quantity of cells for one or more production bioreactors, thus increasing process efficiency.
The benchtop Cellicon Perfusion Solution is designed to meet your perfused seed train challenges.
It consists of a controller and a flat sheet cell retention filter running in tangential flow filtration mode built in a single-use assembly.
This easy-to-use solution increases perfusion process efficiency, provides real-time monitoring and control for reliable and consistent performance.
- High throughput and low fouling
- Predictable linear scale up from bench-top to manufacturing scale
- Reliable and reproducible performance
- Low crossflow and cell shear
- Comprehensive monitoring and precise control
- Ready to process in minutes