Basic salary of £38,000 - £40,000 and with an UNCAPPED commission scheme
Based 5 mins from London Bridge in modern converted warehouses, HPCi Media is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative privately owned multi-platform media companies. Our magazines, conferences and websites are internationally recognised and are required reading for board directors, marketeers and suppliers in the Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical markets.
We have enjoyed continuous growth over 10+ years and held strong during the pandemic, even recruiting during this time. Now we are now looking to add to our sales team. This role will play a critical part in the future success of the company so we are seeking a talented sales professional with a proven track record in media sales and the ability to drive profitable revenues from both new and existing clients. International Sales experience and a pharmaceutical industry experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will demonstrate initiative, a “can do” attitude and be 100% results-driven. They’ll possess energy, integrity and superior sales presentation skills and be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high quality performance and delivering results.
This is an exciting role for an Account Manager to join the Science portfolio of HPCi Media. The role will involve securing new B2B advertising across print and digital products on the flagship title Manufacturing Chemist as well as managing an existing client base.
The role also provides the opportunity to work across the annual Manufacturing Chemist LIVE (MC LIVE) event, a conference/exhibition, and help to establish it as one of the key pharma events on the calendar.
The role also offers the opportunity for international travel to key industry events ranging from USA to Europe.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in B2B Media Sales and events
- Demonstrable success in selling B2B advertising, both in print and online
- Experience of international media sales
- Proven & consistent track record of success in overachieving targets
- Consistently over achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's and revenue targets
- Consistently prospect and win new advertising revenue for Manufacturing Chemist and MC LIVE
- Manage and grow existing Accounts
- Consistently promote the Manufacturing Chemist portfolio of products to be the first choice for the pharmaceutical industry
- Represent our company as a brand ambassador at relevant trade events
- Become a "domain expert" within the pharmaceutical sector be aware of client history, key personnel, competitors & ensure that ALL our offerings are always on the sales proposal for consideration
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects within the CRM to ensure over achievement of sales target
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communicator in writing, via the telephone and in person
- Well organised and an excellent planner
- A team player
- Professional at all times
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic individual
- Strong negotiation skills
HPCi offers a fantastic working environment with a team focus and collaboration, with a tightly knit team across science and cosmetics and would suit a friendly and outgoing professional.
Interested? E-mail Ali Badr (email@example.com) today with a CV and covering letter.