After the launch of Nemera’s next generation nasal spray pump with a Crimp-on version, Advancia Snap-on version is now available on the South Korean market with an intranasal decongestant nasal spray.
JW Pharmaceutical recently launched its decongestant range in two formats with Advancia Snap-on: Adults and Kids.
Advancia provides patients with a user-friendly packaging and convenient anti-clogging technology:
- The thinner actuator extremity is designed to suit both children and adults
- The protective overcap is more hygienic and enables transportation in a bag or pocket, preventing accidental actuation
- With its user-independence and anti-clogging technical features, patients are guaranteed to receive a full dose, no matter how they use their nasal spray
This user-independent device delivers consistent doses, exceeding the most stringent regulatory requirements. With its anti-clogging technology, the system ensures spray delivery even with formulations that tend to crystallise. The extended prime retention, up to several months, offers a unique solution for on-and-off treatments; the patients do not have to re-prime the pump to ensure full delivery of the dose after multiple weeks of non-use. All these features improve patient compliance.
In summary, Advancia Snap-on is designed to offer several advantages:
- Protective and hygienic overcap
- Mechanical closing tip to prevent problems due to clogging
- Excellent dose consistency
- Long prime retention
- No metal part in contact with the formulation
- Compatible with FEA 20mm neck finish bottles (plastic or glass)