At the booth, BD will show its wide range of services and solutions to "help meet your combination product development needs"
Becton, Dickson and Company (BD) has sponsored CPhI Worldwide Conference – building on its decades of expertise in partnering with the biopharmaceutical industry to advance drug delivery excellence.
CPhI WW will be held in Frankfurt, Germany from 1-3 November, 2022. The conference will focus on product sustainability and innovation across the pharmaceutical supply chain. BD will serve as a Platinum Sponsor and participate in talks throughout the conference, including:
- “Container Closure Integrity Testing - Deterministic Methods” on 1 November at 11:30 by Kayla Kaspar, Technology Development Manager at ZebraSci
- “The Next Generation Vaccine Syringe - BD Effivax Glass Prefillable Syringe” on November 1 at 15:00 Vincent Hérin, Associate Director, R&D Program Management
- “Clinical Evaluation of an Investigational 5ml Wearable Injector” on 1 November at 15:30 by Natasha Bolick, Associate Director, BD Technologies & Innovation
At the booth, BD will show its wide range of services and solutions to help meet your combination product development needs. BD experts will be on site to discuss a variety of topics related to the next generation of drug delivery, including:
- BD Effivax Glass Prefillable Syringe – a next-generation glass prefillable syringe that has been designed in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical companies to meet the complex and evolving needs of vaccine manufacturing. BD Effivax Glass Prefillable Syringe sets a new standard in performance for vaccine PFS with new and tightened specifications for processability, cosmetics, contamination and integrity.
- BD Evolve On-body Injector – a programmable, variable dose on-body injector. It offers pharmaceutical companies a wearable solution that enables new delivery formats in alternate settings. It is designed to enable subcutaneous administration of up to 3 mL of medication, with up to three days of wear.
- A complete range of services across BD Pharmaceutical Services and Solutions and ZebraSci combination product services to help you achieve your combination product development goals.
- An Innovation Corner featuring early concept new product innovations.
BD looks forward to the on-site collaboration with biopharmaceutical partners, as we continue to prioritise drug delivery innovation.