CRO partner for the biopharmaceutical industries, ProtaGene, has announced its webinar collaboration with ADRES.
Set for 8am EST/2pm CEST, the webinar will cover the regulatory and analytical aspects of comparability of biological products.
During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- Regulatory requirements for comparability in biologics development.
- Importance of defining a protein analytical program and strategy.
- Structuring a comparability exercise to demonstrate biosimilarity.
- Demonstrating biosimilarity to a reference product.
- Case studies showcasing successful comparability exercises.
From research through product commercialisation, ProtaGene provides advanced, integrated, and complete protein and gene analytic capabilities and packages for biologic therapeutics as well as cell and gene therapy platforms. The comapany’s deep history of analytical leadership in protein-based therapeutics stems from the merger of Protagen Protein Services in Europe and BioAnalytix in the US.
In 2021, GeneWerk’s unique capabilities in vector safety, integration site analysis, and bioinformatics were added to the company’s portfolio, establishing ProtaGene.