VACANCY: Field Sales Specialist - Life Sciences
Based in the UK
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2016? BioPharma Dynamics, a fast-growing organisation dedicated to the life sciences industry has an opening for a Field Sales Specialist - Life Sciences.
Territory: UK-wide - covering life sciences industry
Products: Process solutions for single use and traditional processes in biopharm industry, including single use assemblies, filters, hose, tubing, fittings, balances, valves, pumps, fluid management systems.
Clients: Large pharma, biopharma, cell therapy, research & development, CMOs, start-ups.
This role is field-based, travelling a min of 60% of your working week to customer sites and around 1-2 days per week working from your home/local office.
- Ensure regular visits to new and existing customers to promote the company's products and services.
- Focus on growing existing business through developing new products into current accounts.
- Grow the existing customer base through regular prospecting and follow up on marketing leads.
- Attend market exhibitions, seminars, conferences and sales meetings.
- Ensure customer information and leads are logged onto the company database and provide reports as required.
- Experience of sales into life sciences
- Familiarity with some part of the product range
- Experience selling to a similar customer base is required
- People with experience working as a scientist with the drive and motivation to move into scientific sales will be considered
To be considered for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Joe Brennan: email@example.com.